Many things happened.

Hello to whoever reading this small blogging channel. Yet I'm here after been so long taking an hiatus.

A lot of things have happen to me. Some things have changed some things that I have been going through. All that matters as I take it as experienced to be a person.

Great things that I just finish my Bachelor of Computer Science, majoring Software Engineering and now starting my career. That's another story.

Bad things is, so far my life have been so confusing.

I have family, I have friends, I have someone that I love, I have job, but the things is my heart just empty, lonely and yet I don't know what I should be doing. I know, life isn't much and didn't expect to be long but at least I wanted to know clearly where I'm going, know what I'm going to do.

I didn't hope much. But I hope you there, still with me.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final??? Lumrah Siswa

Zaiton Sameon

Memilih yang terbaik...