My Favourite Instagram.

These are the list of my favourite instagram that belongs to my friends. Their artwork, editng and skill of photography really amazed me. I really envy them.



The fan of b1a4 and she was really creative. Good at minimalist photography. Always know what she should do. Envy her.


You can book them for wedding picture. Really nice.


The talented photographer. 

Don't judge by look. There is a hidden talent hid in his life. I don't really know he was so good. Look at his artwork. I couldn't compare myself to him.

Meet him in the club of Felda (PERSADA) which the son of Felda that studying in college or unversiti. Looking at his instagram, realize that he really have a passion in photography.

This talented young lady. I meet her in high school which she become my "adik angkat". Hahaha. Really talented. I hope she have enjoying her life fully. 

Meet him in the instagram. Really kind. His artwork impress me. 

Always know he was the passion one. I really envy him in managing his life and managing his instagram. He got a good picture there. Know what he really should know and try his best in everything. He was really nice one. 

This one is my junior in high school. Not really junior, just one year difference in age. I couldn't help but like his photograph. And his artwork really cool. 

His skill in editing and photographing really grade A++. His visual effect really make your eye pop. Hahaha. (Did i too much?). Haha

Meet him in calculus class. His artwork make me want to make it too. But unfortunately, i couldn't yet. Haha. Try my best to be great like him. 

There are my favourite instagram. Maybe if you want to open them but couldn't. That's mean their instagram was private. That's why i preview their instagram here, so you should see it too. Hehehe. 
Bye bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final??? Lumrah Siswa

Zaiton Sameon

Memilih yang terbaik...