Hmm..where i am actually ?


Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.

Where i am actually? Good question for me. But till now i don't have the right answer to this. Actually, there are many question in my brain. The question for myself especially. Sometimes, i wonder, why i'm being like this? I means that my attitude, and my lacks of skill and manners.

I always want to change to a good side. But, every time i change, the changes i made not long last.  And i thought there maybe something wrong out there happen to me. Is it i don't quite tough to fight back with my old self ? Or maybe it's true what my friends said to me a few years ago that i'm actually babying myself.

I told one of my friend that i have no ambition. It's true actually that i don't have the ambition. I just go on where my life takes me. That's why i don't strive enough for myself. Because of that, i got a regular pointer and below. And because of that, i'm also can't make a good life.

About the future, i just think, i find a job, save money, buy houses, cars, land and marry a woman and have a child. Just that. The way i think is really simple and this can harm my life. If i think like that, i will get the way i think, but just a normal or regular life. That's not exciting after all. So what i'm gonna do? I don't see my path yet. Oshhh, i don't really understand this life. Thinking it can make my brain "jem" and can add my stre'sss.

So i hope one day, i will see my path, have ambition and i have the energy to make it. And i hope it's not kind of late. Because, i never have the second chance. That what happen to my life.



can you help me find those path? If yes, i really thankful to you. Hahaha. ^_-.

Comments

  1. This is Mujahadah.
    Mujahadah yg dijanjikan syurga oleh Dia.
    Cita-cita atau impiana itu bermula dari niat.
    jadi, niat la yg baik2..Allah pasti bantu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final??? Lumrah Siswa

Zaiton Sameon

Memilih yang terbaik...