My one friend

By Muhamad Aizuddin - March 25, 2018

Hello again readers.

People comes and goes just like that. Right?

Who are we to deny the path they've taken. I know I'm not a good friend though, I'm still value our time together especially in our diploma. Oh, I love those moment. You are a good friend of mine who I idolized. I want to compete with you. I make you as my rival.

You know, that I want to be like you. You seems so manageable, diligent, know where you should go and know what you should do to achieve your goal, so unlike me.

Actually, I'm jealous when you close to others because I'm afraid that I will lose my best friend just like that. Now, maybe I've lost you. We don't talk much lately in this one year or two.

It's not your fault. It's mine for not remember that you have your own life and I have my own legs. I need to be independent and stop depend on someone.

I'm so weak.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments